- Focuses on behaviors and their effect on workplace functioning.
- Helps people learn how to work with each other and get along well.
- Builds skills like communication, planning, problem-solving and conflict resolution.
- Builds empathy and compassion.
- Encourages long-term behavior change.
- Helps people build genuine connections.
- Is practiced over time.
- Encourages deeper discussion and processing.
- Focus on fun activities.
- Brings people together by encouraging collaboration and teamwork.
- Helps people see each other in a different light.
- Allows people to connect in a different setting.
- Usually a one-time activity.
- Helps people get out of the workplace and relax.
- Encourages people to have fun together.
- Sometimes asks people to think about the implications of the activities on their workplace.